Yes, I am excited, like little kid Christmas excited. Yes I’ve already started making reservations (even for lunch, because I’m that kind of crazy.) It was actually after a Restaurant Week meal at Firestone’s last year that I wrote my very post on this here blog.
This year, the 7-day promotion, presented by the Downtown Frederick Partnership and the Tourism Council of Frederick County, runs from Monday March 5 through Sunday March 11. It’s the perfect excuse to taste something new or revisit an old favorite, and 21 participating restaurants means a lot of potential for a gastro-adventure.
Participating Restaurants include: (click through to see the featured menus)
- Acacia Fusion Bistro L/D
- Alexander’s L/D
- Brewer’s Alley L/D
- The Cellar Door L/D
- Courtyard by Marriott Bistro D
- Fellini’s Italian Kitchen L/D
- Firestone’s Culinary Tavern L/D
- Hinode Japanese Restaurant L/D
- Il Porto Italian Restaurant L/D
- Isabella’s Taverna and Tapas Bar L/D
- Lunchbox L
- Mangia e Bevi, Ristorante Italiano L/D
- Moxie Bakery and Cafe L/D
- Olives Italian Restaurant & Lounge L/D
- The Orchard L/D
- Quynn’s Attic L/D
- The Red Horse D
- Shab Row Bistro and Wine Bar L/D
- Sumittra Thai Cuisine D
- The Tasting Room L/D
- The Wine Kitchen on the Creek L/D
You can expect delicious 2-course and 3-course lunches for $15.12 and $20.12 respectively and delectable 2-course and 3-course dinners for $20.12 and $30.12 respectively. (Prices are exclusive of tax, beverages and gratuity.)
And for all of you out-of-towners, the Courtyard Marriott of Frederick is offering special packages so you can dine, (drink,) stay and enjoy even more of the area.
I would love to hear where you’re thinking of going during this restaurant week. Or if you’re not from Frederick, does your hometown do something similar?