Private group tours with Taste Frederick are perfect for:
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Client Entertainment
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- Birthday Celebrations
- Work Socials
- Networking Groups
- Weekday/end Group Activities
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Anniversary Celebrations
- High School & College Field Trips
If you are in need of transportation before or after your private tour, check out On the Town Limousines.
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR:
- Private and exclusive experience limited to your group members only
- Outstanding tour guides in limited group sizes to maximize time and interactions
- Easily accommodate typical private group tour size (12-24 guests)
- Excellent and fun team-building event for any business and employees
- Memorable outing and activity for family, friends, girlfriends or travel groups
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Taste Frederick Food Tours.
- Child tickets are not available for private tours.
- Private group tours are generally the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting. Our tours are three hours in length and cannot be shortened.
- Private Group Tours must be a MINIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE and we can accommodate up to 24 people. (Groups larger than 12 will be broken down into two smaller groups and staggered by 30 minutes.)
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- Our food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights local food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment offerings of the area.
- Taste Frederick Food Tours will try to accommodate the particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event to the best of our ability.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Group Pricing and Reservations
- Private Group tour tickets are sold at the same price at Public Tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Purchased within 14 days of the event date:
- Full payment made by credit card is required immediately to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s)
- Purchased 15+ days before event date:
- A $250 non-refundable deposit per each tour group/guide paid by credit card or check is required to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s). A deposit made by credit card will hold the date immediately. The remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 14 days prior to the tour.
- No refunds or exchanges for no-shows
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the FAQ‘s page or contact us for further information. Also know that a Taste Frederick representative will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.