Private Group Tours
Who Should Consider Private Group Tours?
Private group tours with Taste Frederick are a perfect event for:
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- Birthday Celebrations
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Client Entertainment
- Work Socials
- Networking Groups
- Weekday/end Group Activities
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Anniversary Celebrations
- High School & College Field Trips
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Taste Frederick Food Tours. There is a lot of planning that goes into a tour and a lot of people, restaurants and stores that have to be coordinated with so that fresh delicious food can be provided at the right time to optimize your enjoyment of the tour. Taste Frederick has a difficult time handling a lot of last minute changes and alterations to agreed upon logistics.
- Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting. Our tours are three hours in length and cannot be shortened.
- Private Group Tours must be a MINIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE and we can accommodate up to 12 people.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- Our food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights local food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment offerings of the area.
- Taste Frederick Food Tours will try to accommodate the particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event to the best of our ability.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Group Pricing and Reservations
- Private Group tour tickets are sold at the same price at Public Tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
- No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group tour tickets that are purchased less than 14 days from the agreed upon tour date require full payment to hold a specific date and time.
- Private Group tour tickets purchased more than 14 days from the agreed upon tour date require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total invoice, paid via credit card, to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s) and tour guide(s).
- A final headcount and the remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 5 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the FAQ‘s page or contact us for further information. Also know that a Taste Frederick representative will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.